EverFloor Engineered Stage Surface
EverFloor Engineered Stage Surface from BellaTEX. The first 4×8 flooring sheets manufactured specifically for live performance spaces.
EverFloor is beautiful:
- Permanently black all the way through – never needs repainting
- Beautiful, smooth, classic matte finish
- Minimal thermal expansion means seams fit tight without buckling, so your stage will be beautiful, level and safe.
EverFloor is strong:
- Compression strength of 25,000 psi
- Personnel lifts, heavy scenery wagons, and deck automation roll smoothly and won’t mar or divot your floor.
- Dropped tools will not scar the finish.
EverFloor is durable:
- Never needs repainting
- Impervious to water, common paint thinners, and other chemicals used on stage
- Inherently flame retardant
- Does not melt – EverFloor will withstand up to 400 degrees fahrenheit before discoloration or delamination.
EverFloor is easy to install:
- Comes in standard 4′ x 8′ x 1/4″ sheets (also available in 1/8″, 1/2″, and 3/4″ thicknesses)
- Can be laid easily over existing floors or subfloors
- Trim, cut, and shape with regular woodworking tools.
- Black deck screws included
- Sheets are predrilled with matching counter sinks.
Never paint another stage floor! Contact BellaTEX for more information!